Cafe: Cafe Moshe's

Very famous Cafe Moshe's has opened it's new branch in Oberoi Mall and I happen to visit it. Since I was getting late for a movie I just had quick bit of cake.

Luckily they had my favourite Chocolate Gooey in eggless. Gooey is basically cake which is very soft an it is just like chocolate Melting in your mouth. Chocolate Gooey also had a melting chocolate filling inside the cake. One bite of this cake and you feel like floating in chocolate cloud. It was yummy!

Only problem with such a delicious gooey was that it was not heated properly. As you come nearer to end of cake which is thick (provided u start piece from edge), you will find it cold and little less melting.

Anyways, can't comment more on this as I haven't actually tried their menu. Watch out this place as very soon I will visit and try more stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment