Liebster Award - Nomination

First of all Thank you Karolina and Patryk for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It is an honor that you have selected Eat Travel Fun as one of the nominees for the award. 




For those who do not know about Liebster Award, it is an online award for the new and upcoming bloggers. The condition for getting this award is that a fellow blogger needs to select you for the award and recognition. It is a good way to show appreciation to the fellow blogger and spread the word of their blog on our own website. 

It is a chain of communication where one has an option to accept it and spread the word or stop it. Stopping it won’t give you anything, as getting appreciation and sharing the same with other blogger will only lead to word of mouth for your own website and theirs!

The process is simple: When a blogger nominates you, you have to answer 11 questions they ask you along with 11 other bloggers you will nominate for the award and 11 your own set of questions for them to answer. 

Here are my answers to 10 Questions:

1. What do you like the most about traveling?
I like everything about traveling. From exploring new places to meeting new people, trying different cuisines to buying local specialties, adding souvenirs to my collection to capturing the beautiful places. Traveling is knowing more about myself and the world around me. 

2. How do you fund your travels?
I am a part-time traveller so my 9-6 job is the main source of funding. Hopefully in future, I will get various sources!

3. What is your favourite destination?
No doubt, it is NEW ZEALAND. Just love the country!

4. What destination is on the top of your bucket list?
My bucket list keeps changing every year.. For 2016, it is NORWAY

5. What is your best travel story?
When we were traveling to Thailand, we visited Krabi for a few days. Someone there told us about Railey Beach, which is only accessible through Long Tail Boat as it is secluded beach. We went to Railey Beach at around 4 pm and we were informed that last ferry will leave at 7 pm. Since we had 3 hours, we went on exploring the beach and caves. When we returned at 6 pm, we came to know that all boats have left due to bad weather condition. Only one boat was there and the owner informed us that going all the way to the shore of our hotel is not possible. He will take us to another part and from their will drop in car to our hotel. The person was so humble and helpful. He was not even staying on our side of the island still he took us till his part of the island and dropped us in his own car to the hotel and didn’t even take more money for doing so!

6. What is the worst place you have ever visited?
None that comes to my mind! Each so far have been the best cities or town. Touch wood!

7. What nationality are you?
I am an Indian. 

8. What kind of blogger are you? What do you like to write about on your blog?
I am a part time travel blogger. It started off as recording my own travel trails and keeping a note of it. Over a period of time, I started working in the travel and tourism industry and my interest just gets higher and higher. I like to write about my experiences and tips and guide I have acquired from my travel or people around me.

9. What cuisine is your favourite?
Apart from Indian street food, my favourite is Mexican!

10. What is your favourite Social Media and why?
I like Twitter and Instagram because they convey big information in small words/picture 

11. Have you ever lived abroad?
Not yet, but hopefully I will in future! 

I would like to nominate below bloggers for the Liebster Award are:

1. Julie Tulba of Red Headed Traveler 
2. Nisha Jha of Lemonicks
3. Louis Traveling
4. Travel Blogger 
5. Girl Astray
6. Simpson Mom 
7. Travel to Recovery  
8. Attempting Travel  
9. Been there with Kids 
10. 3 Men walking  

To accept the Liebster Award, here are the steps you need to follow:

Accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment under the post or replying to the message I have sent to you
Obviously Follow your nominator (you can subscribe to my website or follow me at Twitter.com/OzaMansi or Instagram.com/EaTravelFun)
Publish a post that will include:
1. Link to the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answers to the 11 questions I have asked.
3. Your 11 new nominees (New bloggers or people with less number of followers)
4. Your own 11 new questions
Do not forget to Publish the Liebster badge on your website
Let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide them with the link to your post so that they can accept it
Send your nominator a link to your post so that she can learn more about you as well!

Here is my 10 set of questions:

  1. What is the nature of your blog?
  2. What you love most about blogging?
  3. Which country surprised you the most?
  4. Your Best adventure story?
  5. What kind of traveller you are?
  6. Mention one thing which tops your travel bucket list
  7. 3 things without which you can’t travel
  8. Best city to stay and why?
  9. Destination you would like to visit again
  10. 3 things one should do while visiting any country/city
Thank you once again Karolina and Patryk for nomination!

Happy Travels!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting answers Mansi! It was our pleasure to nominate you and your blog for the Liebster Award :)

    ReplyDelete